Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who had a pretty rough weekend but was still the rock that we all needed.
  • Aaron who makes me laugh and surprises me every day with all that he is learning.
  • Jillian who finally lost her first tooth. Now I do not have to be grossed out by her constantly wiggling it.
  • Family all around us.
  • A daughter that teaches me about a new president. According to Jill the president on the $5 bill is "Heybraham Lincoln." Who knew?
  • Rex Manning Day.
  • A frolleague that can decipher your sighs and then picks the perfect moment to suggest a walk to grab some tea. 
  • This...just this...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails