Thursday, July 24, 2014

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott, who has been my rock in all of the madness. And for agreeing to take on another dog.
  • Aaron who is my sweetie pie, cuddle bug and handsome little man.
  • Jillian who sings opera style about everything in the world.
  • Family all around us.
  • Afternoon tea with the girls (both grandmas, Jillian and me).
  • A week of family being around. It's so fun making memories!
  • A fantastic group of coworkers and colleagues that make goodbyes hard.
What are you thankful for this week?

Side note: I know I have seriously slacked this past week. There is a lot going on over here. I'll be sure to add more this week.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails