Sunday, July 6, 2014

What My Family Ate for Dinner - Week 18

Another week in the books! Here's what we ate for dinner this week:

Sunday, June 29: We had another cookout at Mimi and PawPaw's house, so turkey burgers and turkey dogs. Yum yum and yum!

Monday, June 30: I found this yummy recipe for baked chicken parmesan on Skinnytaste. I served it with zucchini and it was just amazing. It's so light and quick to make.

Tuesday, July 1: Taco Tuesday! We had ground turkey tacos.

Wednesday, July 2: Scott was held up in a meeting, so by the time all of us got home, we just had whatever.

Thursday, July 3: I love this chicken pot pie recipe from SkinnyMom, but I have to tweak the spices a little. It's missing something, but I'm not sure what.

Friday, July 4: Scott had to work late, so I made some homemade pizza. Publix now carries whole wheat pizza dough, so I let the kiddos pick out their toppings (cheese for the miss and pepperoni with baby bellas for the dude).

Saturday, July 5: To celebrate Scott's promotion (yahoo!) we went to a local New Orleans restaurant called The Big Easy. I chowed down on some chicken and sausage gumbo, jambalaya and beignets(naturally). It was beyond delicious!

I'm going to write another post with some of the things that we eat for breakfast and snacks (lunch is normally leftovers), so stay tuned for that! Enjoy!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails