Sunday, August 10, 2014

A little bit of this...a little bit of that...

Summer is winding down over here and we are trying to pack in as much as possible during these last precious moments. Last weekend the kiddos went to their first major league baseball game and had a total blast! Since it was family day at the park, they could run the bases. Jill opted out, but Aaron ran them as fast as he could!


The kid could have literally burst from excitement. It was pretty awesome being able to just hang out on the field. Naturally, we had to snag a family photo:


I feel like the rest of the week was a total blur. I'm finally getting into the swing of things at my new job, Scott was in training all week and then Jill, of course, caught strep. Never a dull moment over here, right?

Scott and I also ran a 5k this weekend. I love that this is something that we do together now, not just something I do and they all come to cheer me on. I told him the next 5k in this series we will cross together. He's catching up to me and was only 2 minutes behind. I think he can definitely hang with me!


That's all over here, for right now anyway. I promise I will start blogging more! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails