Sunday, August 24, 2014

Grilling with Jennie-O: Turkey Satay

We tried another grilling recipe from Jennie-O tonight, this time we went with turkey satayThis was so easy to make and under 300 calories (for everything!). 


Aaron ate everything but the peanut sauce (I think it was too spicy for him). Scott loved all of it and I waited until after he finished to tell him that I made the rice with coconut milk. I was even surprised by how good the rice was with the coconut milk (I am not a coconut fan at all). 

This is a really easy and light summer meal that is perfect for the whole family. Check out this recipe and many more on Jennie-O's website. I have one more recipe to post that will hopefully help make the switch to turkey.

Disclosure: Jennie-O supplied me with coupons for their products to make these recipes. The opinions expressed are my own. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails