Thursday, August 7, 2014

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott and his constant support. It's been a crazy week of readjusting to new schedules and various events and somehow we are still rolling through unscathed.
  • Aaron who made the baseball game on Sunday so much more special than it already was.
  • Jillian who has made me smile every night with the simplest squeeze of the hand.
  • A few weeks with family in town. It was great spending time with my parents, my brother and my niece and nephew.
  • New opportunities, new challenges and just new everything. While it is absolutely terrifying to start over, I love the challenge.
  • A fun filled Sunday with our friends and their family at the ball field.
  • The opportunity to watch my son run the bases on a major league field. I cannot wait to possibly see that again in the future! 
  • Snapchats with my niece that make my laugh hysterically almost every time.
What are you thankful for this week?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails