Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott and his new found love of running/racing. I love that we can do this together! I also love our post race breakfast tradition.
  • Aaron who loves to help me in the kitchen and plan the menu for the week.
  • Jillian who loves to snuggle up with me after a long day. I love our chats.
  • Family all around us.
  • A great summer at camp for the kiddos. They really had a fantastic time and I'm thankful for places that truly love the kids that come through their doors.
  • A workplace that is family friendly.
  • Coffee and lots of it.
  • Finally discovering Orange is the New Black. I know, I know! Took me forever!
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails