Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who is kicking some serious butt and taking names. I'm also thankful for all of his hard work on his weight loss journey. 
  • Aaron and his love of reading. There is nothing sweeter than seeing your little man cuddled up reading a book. Okay, maybe when he is reading the book to you.
  • Jillian finally getting her cast off! Praise the Lord, shower time is back to normal!
  • Family all around us.
  • An amazing race on Sunday with my running buddy. I'm so thankful for the amazing race staff, volunteers and of course pacers. I cannot wait to run this race next year!
  • An amazing and generous boss. 
  • The return of fall weather.
  • Amazon prime and its ability to get me new books within 2 days. 
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails