Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who is my partner in crime and my second set of hands that helps me juggle all of this madness.
  • Aaron and the excitement he has with all of his activities.
  • Jillian and our snuggly time. I love these moments together.
  • Family all around us.
  • Coffee and lots of it.
  • Being able to watch a friend marry the love of her life this weekend. I cannot wait!
  • Laundry detergent with built in ultra stain fighters for when you son decides to slide in to home for no apparent reason (while wearing white pants).
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails