Sunday, December 7, 2014

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

We've been crazy busy over here. I feel like we haven't stopped since the beginning of the school year. 

Between races and school outings and things like that it's been busy. Our Thanksgiving was pretty quiet, it was just the four of us. Scott actually had to work in the afternoon, so we decorated the house for Christmas. 

This week was just a gross week. There are two things I had hoped would never plague this house, pink eye and the thing that shall not be named for fear of contracting it. On Thursday morning I woke up with my eye crusted shut. I knew immediately what it was...


Seriously, I would never wish this on my worst enemy. It is so disgusting. I tried to make an appointment with my eye doctor to get some drops and I was denied because...wait for it...I have insurance. Apparently my previous eye doctor left the practice and his replacement does not have all of her credentials with the insurance company yet. So...yeah. Thankfully, urgent care was there at the ready to prescribe me some drops. 

Saturday we went to the local Christmas parade. I love having this tradition with the family. 


We met up with my friend Michelle and her family and thanks to them, we scored an awesome spot in the shade. Yes, it was 81 degrees. I really felt bad for everyone in polyester (which was 90% of the parade).

I'll try and post more updates. I cannot get over how fast this year is flying by. I hope all is well with you!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails