Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thanksgiving Thursday



For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott who allows me in stores like Dick's Sporting Goods with a debit card. 
  • Aaron who made me laugh hysterically when he told me about Porkaguese Man of War jellyfish. He made me laugh when I needed it the most.
  • Jillian who is blossoming right now. I am so excited for her and love seeing the look of pride in her eyes.
  • Family all around us.
  • An upcoming week with my sister, niece and best friend.
  • A good book and the time to read it.
  • Moments that I will cherish because while I will remember them, not everyone will. 
  • Puppies that know when you need a cuddle.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails