Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thanksgiving Thursday



For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for...

  • Scott jumped at the chance to make a pinewood derby car with Aaron.
  • Aaron who helps me with menu planning each week and always compliments the meal (even if it doesn't have roasted kale like it did on Barefoot Contessa). 
  • Jillian and her progress at Sylvan. She is working really hard and I love seeing the results.
  • Family all around us.
  • The ability to jump in to a marathon. I never thought I would run one and now I am. Holy crap.
  • The end of the heavy pollen (seriously, if I say it enough it will happen).
  • A good book.
  • Newman's Own Sesame Ginger dressing. It's the best.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails