Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day 2015

Happy Father's Day to all of the father's and single mamas out there! We spent the day doing everything that Scott loved. We started with biscuits with homemade gravy.


After breakfast we went to the gym. This in hind sight was probably not the smartest decision on my part. Scott was fine, but that gravy came back to bite me. I was sick to my stomach after my weight session.

After the gym (and my stomach settled) we hit the pool at Mimi and PawPaw's.


Look how good Scott looks! He is still down more than 60 lbs! 

I made dinner for all of us and basically it was all of his favorite things, pulled pork, beans and my zucchini corn dish.


I hope Scott had a great day and I hope all of you had a fabulous day as well!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails