Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The Final Day of Tay Tay's Visit...Or Was It?

On Tay Tay's last day we made our way to Magic Kingdom. Naturally, we made several completely necessary popcorn stops.


It was definitely a really warm day, but the crowds were not awful. We were able to get on quite a few rides (thank goodness for Fastpass!). We even made our way on to the speedway. I let Jill drive...


Aaron and Tay Tay were speeding up behind us. It was a super fun and super warm day. 

The kiddos snoozed the entire way to the airport and I headed home. Tay Tay's flight was delayed the moment she stepped foot in the airport and that night she sent me a text saying her flight was canceled. Thank goodness I didn't strip the bed! 

The next morning when the kiddos were getting ready they didn't realize Tay Tay was still at the house. Jill noticed that Tay Tay's suitcase and phone were still in her room. She was concerned that Tay Tay forgot them. Then she saw Tay Tay and the expression on her face was priceless. 

I'm so glad I was able to spend a few days with my sister. We Bednarek girls sure know how to make the most of our girls weekends. 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails