Thursday, August 27, 2015

Thanksgiving Thursday



For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for...

  • Scott who is my hurricane reporter and voice of reason when the media is telling me to buy the entire store, just in case.
  • Aaron who cooked with me all weekend. 
  • Jillian who is impressing me every day. 
  • Family all around us.
  • An amazing visit with my brother and his family.
  • Being able to watch my nephew play football and being able to watch my son cheer him on.
  • The effect a good workout has on a bad mood.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails