Thursday, September 24, 2015

Thanksgiving Thursday



For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for...

  • Scott and the fact that he brings me flowers when he knows I've had a bad day.
  • Aaron and our grocery days. I love having him help me pick out the food for the house. His excitement gets me excited.
  • Jillian and our girl talks.
  • Family all around us.
  • Morning runs lakeside where all you hear is your feet hitting the ground and waves hitting the shore. 
  • Workouts that shake off the crazy.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails